All content on PicsArtMod.co is either submitted via email or sourced from various places on the internet, believed to be in the public domain. Content, including images and videos, is posted within our rights in accordance with the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code).
Notification of Copyright Infringement
PicsArtMod.co complies with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to address infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other relevant intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on PicsArtMod.co or if links to your copyrighted material appear in search engine results and you wish to have this material removed, you must provide a written communication detailing the information listed below. Please be aware that you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, if you misrepresent information on our site that infringes your copyrights. We recommend consulting an attorney for legal guidance.
Your copyright infringement claim must include:
- Evidence of authorization to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Sufficient contact information for us to reach you, including a valid email address.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, with at least one search term under which the material appears in PicsArtMod.co search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material as complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- The notice must be signed by the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed.
Please send the infringement notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow us a day or two for an email response. Sending your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to improper filing. Thank you.
If you encounter any issues with PicsArtMod.co, we are here to assist you via email. The official email for contacting us is email@example.com.